One dozen FREE bottles of Moët Champagne! 48 Hour Flash Deal!
(5.00pm 13/10/2015 – 5.00pm 15/10/2015)
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Mardar Management Pty Ltd (ABN 48 091 559 152) owner of The Three Waiters International, of Suite 2, 16 Boyle Street, Sutherland NSW (“the Promoter”).
- These Terms and Conditions are provided on how to qualify and redeem the Moet champagne offer. Redemption of this offer is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Only claims which are submitted and comply with these conditions of entry may take part in this offer redemption.
- Promotional period commences at 5.00pm (AEDT) on 13 October 2015 and closes at 5.00pm (AEDT) on 15 October 2015. This offer is not redeemable for purchases made outside of the promotional period.
- #Champagne. The offer of one dozen free bottles is for 12 x 750ml bottles. Includes delivery within 60km radius of CBD Australian capital cities (Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth). For other areas delivery charges may apply. The promoter reserves the right to provide a Liquor outlet Gift Card or Voucher of the Promoters choice in lieu of delivery.
- This offer is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over.
- One offer redemption per booking only. Unless otherwise advertised, any subsequent claim after the first confirmed booking is received from a customer for this promotion will be deemed invalid.
- Champagne, Gift Cards or Vouchers are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
BOOKING ENQUIRY AND CONFIRMED BOOKING
- *Confirmed Booking. This offer only applies to new confirmed bookings received between 5.00pm 13th October 2015 and 5.00pm on the 15th October 2015 for a ‘The Three Waiters’ performance to be held on any date from 13th October 2015 up to 31st December, 2015 and the subsequent payment of the deposit required by the Promoter
- Following confirmation of a booking, a 30% deposit will be required to be paid to the Promoter. Full payment may also be paid to the Promoter.
- If the new confirmed booking is subsequently cancelled at any time after the promotional period has ended and the champagne for that confirmed booking has been purchased by the Promoter and/or dispatched, $750 will be deducted from your deposit or full payment. The Promoter contracted cancellation fee may also be applied at the discretion of the Promoter.
- This offer does not apply to any current confirmed, tentative or ‘on hold’ booking(s) that is/are cancelled within the promotional period and subsequently re-booked within the promotional period.
- The Moet champagne, gift card or voucher, will be distributed to the contracted representative of the confirmed booking at a time agreed by that person and the Promoter, but not before the 30% has been received by the Promoter. The Promoter will endeavour to distribute all cases or vouchers by Friday 18 December 2015 or at any other time at the discretion of the Promoter.
OTHER PROMOTIONAL OFFERS AND AGENTS
- This offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- This offer is not applicable to any commissionable Agent in addition to the commission payable to that Agent for any confirmed paid booking. The commissionable Agent has the discretion to choose between receiving the set commission for that confirmed booking or has the option to receive this offer in lieu of the commission.
CLAIMS AND WEBSITE
- Claims will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Claims received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible claims will be deemed invalid. Claims must be received by the Promoter during the promotional period for the applicable advertised promotion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected claims. Any contact details entered incorrectly on any of the Promoters websites or promotional page by a customer will deem an invalid claim.
- Any costs associated with accessing the websites or promotional page remain the responsibility of each customer and may vary depending on the Internet service provider used
- The use of any automated claim software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows a customer to automatically claim the offer repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted by that customer invalid.
- Customers claiming can only claim in their own name. Customers claiming who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion and all claims of a customer who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to request customers claiming produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm identity, age, residential or email address, eligibility to claim the offer and any information submitted by the customer in claiming the promotion (including confirming consent of the parent or legal guardian and the name, age and address of the parent or legal guardian that gave their consent where that person is under 18 years of age), before issuing the offer. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or the customer or claim has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction within the time requested, that claim will be deemed invalid. All claims will only be awarded following any validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all claims and reserves the right to not validate claims for: (a) tampering with the claim process; or (b) submitting a claim which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; or (c) engaging in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Any attempt, deliberate or otherwise, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of a Website or Promotional Page or the information on the Website or Promotional Page, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Conditions or any other legal obligation by a customer, the customer agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
- The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies excludes all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including any applicable Consumer Guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law), for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the promotion. This includes, but is not limited to technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures, theft, unauthorized access or third party interference, or damaged bonus offer products; and/or acceptance and/or use of any bonus offer products.
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
- By claiming the offer, the customer also acknowledges that a further primary purpose for collection of the Customers Personal Information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact the Customer claiming in the future with special offers or to provide the Customer claiming with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. The Customer claiming acknowledges that the Promoter may share their information with the related companies or promotional partners who may then also contact the Customer claiming with special offers in this way. By entering the promotion, a Customer claiming acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter may use the customers Personal Information in the manner set out in this condition.
DELIVERIES IN TRANSIT
- Products are dispatched with Australia Post or a third party courier. The Promoter does not provide a track and trace service or an estimated time of arrival once products are in transit for delivery. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for delays associated with Australia Post or the third party courier actions.
- In the event when the goods are dispatched with Australia Post, the recipient is not available to accept delivery and there is no safe drop-off point, the goods will be returned to the closest Post Office and a calling card will be left notifying the recipient to pick up the goods. This still applies when ‘OK Front Door’ or ‘OK Back Door’ drop option has been selected.
- The Promoter uses reputable third party contract couriers, including Australia Post. Whilst every care is taken to ensure accurate and safe delivery, we cannot guarantee unforeseen circumstances, such as damage or delay that results in a parcel not arriving at a certain time or place. The Promoter will work with the customer to assist in resolving any issues that may be a result of a third party failure. In order to avoid any disappointment, please place your booking early to provide us with the best opportunity to deliver your product in a timely manner. For further information please feel free to contact one of our staff on firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Residential addresses, if a courier deems a delivery location unsafe, the order will be returned to the dispatch address and redelivery fees will apply. The Promoter deliveries dispatched to Australia Post, see the above.
- For business, school and hospital addresses, The Promoter accepts no responsibility for delivered items that are redirected to the mailroom, front desk or reception.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure they check their invoice and confirm the name and address details of the recipient are complete and correct. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the recipient will be in attendance at the address at the time of delivery. We are unable to make changes to any orders that are due for delivery once sent out.
- Customers must supply The Promoter with a valid phone number and contact email. The Promoter accepts no liability arising out of failure to contact a customer, where the contact details were not supplied, were invalid or incorrect.
- It is the obligation of the customer to ensure the recipient’s delivery address is correct. Failure to provide the correct delivery details may result in incorrectly delivered goods, undelivered goods and additional redirect or redelivery fees.
- The Promoter accepts no liability for incorrectly delivered or undelivered goods, where the customer made no reasonable attempt to correct the address within a reasonable period of time prior to delivering the goods.
- Once delivered in accordance with your instructions, the product becomes the responsibility of the customer.
ALTERATIONS AND AMENDMENTS TO ORDERS
- We are unable to provide any alterations or amendments (including cancellations) for products that have already been prepared and/or in transit. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse alterations and amendments.
- In the event that there are damaged goods, or dissatisfaction with the product(s) please advise our staff within one (1) day of delivery at email@example.com
- The Promoter reserves the right to request photos of the original product(s). To assist us in quality control it is our policy, if requested by us, to collect the original products.
DELIVERY OF ALCOHOL
- The Promoter support the Responsible Service of Alcohol. Drink responsibly.
- Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence for a licensee to supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years. It is an offence for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor from another person.
- Alcohol quantities are limited to One (1) case per recipient.
- Upon delivery, the recipient maybe required to provide a valid ID for proof of age and sign for the goods.
- The use of this give away and these conditions is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia.
- Any legal action arising out of its use shall be brought and enforced under the applicable Australian law.
- By accepting this product, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Australia and any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- If the promotion is not capable of running as planned or the Promoter is unable to fulfil a performance or delivery, for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, if such failure occurs as a result of acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster) war, hostilities, civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power, terrorist activities, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, theft, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, or any other event or phenomenon beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, and/or if necessary to provide an alternative bonus offer product to the same value as an original product, subject to any written directions under State or Territory legislation.